Open Your myMPTC Account
In order to use the technology resources available at Moraine Park, you will need to set up your myMPTC portal account as well as set up your student e-mail account. Please follow the steps below:
- Open Your myMPTC Account
- Set Up Your Student E-Mail Account
- Get Your Online Learning Login Information
If you run into any issues, please read our online F.A.Qs or contact the Technology Help Line.
Technology Help Line
Call the Technology Help Line anytime - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
On-Campus: Extension 4357
Local (Fond du Lac): 920-924-3481
How to use the Technology Help Line:
- Give your name. You will also be asked for contact information the first time you call.
- If you need immediate resolution, state this up front.
- A Technolohy Help Line case is created each time you call. This helps the College identify system issues and with response times; it also allows us to communicate with you.
- The Technology Help Line will send you an e-mail each time a case is created, updated or closed.
- You may be asked to complete a short survey that can be accessed from a Web link that appears in the Technology Help Line e-mail you receive when your case has been closed. Please take a minute to evaluate our services so we can continue to improve our services to you.