Federal and state financial aid and veteran's benefits are available for those who qualify. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov to start the process. Read more about applying for financial aid.
- View IMPORTANT STUDENT DATES for a list of FAFSA application, Registration, and Payment due dates
- Check out the 2014 FAFSA Workshops
- Additional information is available from the U.S. Department of Education as well as in the MPTC Financial Aid Award Guide.
- Cosmetology Financial Aid Award Addendum 2014-2015
- Guidelines for Using Financial Aid at the Bookstore
- Got questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office