Academic Quality Improvement Program
Moraine Park maintains accreditation through the 2014-2015 academic year by participating in the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) through the Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association.
- Strategy Forum every 4 years
- Action Projects; 3 annually
- Site-visit every 7 years
- Reaffirmation every 7 years following the site-visit.
- Maintenance of the System Portfolio annually
Moraine Park's accreditation timeline is as follows:
- June 2013: AQIP Systems Portfolio due
- Fall 2013: Systems Portfolio feedback received and reviewed
- Fall 2013: AQIP Quality Check-up Visit
- Spring 2014: Strategy Forum
- Fall 2014: Check-up visit feedback received
- 2014-2015: Reaffirmation of Accreditation