What is Summer Welcome Day?
An opportunity for students to become comfortable with campus navigation and the different services offered at MPTC. It is designed to help students:
- Connect to the campus
- Easily transition to college life
- Become aware of campus resources and services
- Navigate the roadmap of the campus
- Connect with college tools to achieve student success
- Learn about life at MPTC
- Connect with other students
- Learn what resources are available when you "Just Ask"
- Chance to win prizes - students only
Who can attend?
Any new or returning MPTC student.
Registration: July 8 - August 9, 2013
- You may register for the event July 8, 2013 – August 9, 2013
- Registration is free!
- If you have any problems using the online registration form, please call MPTC Student Services at 800-472-4554.
- Check in starts at 1:30 p.m. Welcome session begins at 2:00 p.m.
Need more information?
Call Student Services: (800) 472-4554