The Department of Children and Families (DCF) Scholarship for Youth in Out-of Home Care
- Have been in out-of home care (OHC) placement for at least six months after the age of 15 and left OHC at age 18
- Have been in OHC for at least six months after the age of 15 and adopted after the age of 16
- Have been in OHC placement in Wisconsin as described above
- Have been in OHC placement in another state but has become a resident of Wisconsin prior to attending a Wisconsin postsecondary institution
- Be accepted into a postsecondary institution at the time the application is submitted
- Be age 20 or less, unless enrolled in a post-secondary program on his/her 21st birthday, extending eligibility to age 23
- Up to cost of attendance and may not exceed $5,000
- Available by clicking here
Tool, Die & Machining of WI - Scholarship 1
- Enrolled in a Machine Tool Operations or Tool & Die Program
- WI Resident
- Complete Application and Essay
- Up to $500.00
- Ongoing - Fall semester: June 15; Spring semester: January 15
- Available at www.tdmaw.org/trainScholarships.html
Note: Students may reapply.
Tool, Die & Machining of WI - Scholarship 2: Tools to Succeed Program
- Please see your Tool & Die Instructor
- Kennedy 11-Drawer Steel Toolbox
- Awarded in Fall semester only
Shawano Area Community Foundation
- Widow who is too young for Social Security assistance
- part or full-time student
- preference to Shawano area residents
- Up to $1000.00
- Not supplied, please call 920-830-1290
- Application: www.cffoxvalley.org/scholarships or email@example.com
Lineworker Scholarship Program
- Any applicant enrolling in a lineworker program or any applicant who can prove they are on a waiting list for the next open enrollment period. Preference will be given to OEC members, and residents of Monroe, Juneau, Jackson, Sauk, and Wood counties.
- One $1,000.00 scholarship will be awarded to an applicant pursuing a post secondary education in an electric lineworker program.
- Applicant must complete and submit the scholarship application to Oakdale Electric Cooperative by August 29th, 2014.
- Recipients must be enrolled in a lineworker program to begin in the fall of each year. In the event the lineworker program is full and the college of choice is maintaining a student waiting list, the recipient must provide proof in writing in order to hold funds for the next open enrollment period.
- Application: http://www.oakdalerec.com/sites/oakdalerec.coopwebbuilder.com/files/2014_lineworker_scholarship.pdf