The Department of Children and Families (DCF) Scholarship for Youth in Out-of Home Care
- Have been in out-of home care (OHC) placement for at least six months after the age of 15 and left OHC at age 18
- Have been in OHC for at least six months after the age of 15 and adopted after the age of 16
- Have been in OHC placement in Wisconsin as described above
- Have been in OHC placement in another state but has become a resident of Wisconsin prior to attending a Wisconsin postsecondary institution
- Be accepted into a postsecondary institution at the time the application is submitted
- Be age 20 or less, unless enrolled in a post-secondary program on his/her 21st birthday, extending eligibility to age 23
- Up to cost of attendance and may not exceed $5,000
- Available by clicking here
Tool, Die & Machining of WI - Scholarship 1
- Enrolled in a Machine Tool Operations or Tool & Die Program
- WI Resident
- Complete Application and Essay
- Up to $500.00
- Ongoing - Fall semester: June 15; Spring semester: January 15
- Available at www.tdmaw.org/trainScholarships.html
Note: Students may reapply.
Tool, Die & Machining of WI - Scholarship 2: Tools to Succeed Program
- Please see your Tool & Die Instructor
- Kennedy 11-Drawer Steel Toolbox
- Awarded in Fall semester only
Shawano Area Community Foundation
- Widow who is too young for Social Security assistance
- part or full-time student
- preference to Shawano area residents
- Up to $1000.00
- Not supplied, please call 920-830-1290
- Application: www.cffoxvalley.org/scholarships or email@example.com
Joyce Farms Culinary Scholarship
- Scholarship is eligible to current students seeking a career in a Culinary Arts or similar field of study.
- Considered in academic "Good Standing" at current institution (i.e. not on academic probation or suspension).
- November 1, 2014
Note: Please see website for scholarship requirements
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Must be able to validate acceptance and enrollment for the Fall 2015 term at a 4-year university before awards will be disbursed.
- Currently pursuing first undergraduate program
- Must complete FAFSA for the 2015/2016 school year.
- Must be a US Citizen, legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or valid passport stamped I-551, or be granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status. See more at: http://hsf.net/en/scholarships/programs/#sthash.wXRnUWy5.dpuf
- $1000.00 to $15000.00
- Application period opens September 1, 2014 - closing date not available at this time
- Application: www.HSF.net/scholarships
Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants/Memorial Scholarship Award
- Wisconsin Resident
- Enrollment in a CAAHEP Medical Assisting Program
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- Documented financial need
- Completed WSMA Memorial Scholarship Award Application
- Letter of recommendation from academic instructor
- February 1, 2015
- Application: Memorial Scholarship application form
Ladies Auxiliary to the Veterans of Foreign Wars Department of WI
- Lillian Campbell Medical Scholarship
- Applicant or member of her/his immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, spouse, or grandparent) must have served in the Military.
- Applicant must be in a college or technical college at least one year prior to applying in one of the following fields: Nursing, pharmacists, physician assistants, medical and surgical technicians, physical and occupational therapists, dental, radiology, EMT, paramedics or any related medical profession.
- If awarded, applicant must show proof of at least 6 credits up to a full-time enrollment for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Must submit their most recent scholastic transcript showing a cumulative grade point average.
- Must show evidence of financial need by supplying copy of most recent Financial Aid Form, FAFSA statement of loans to date, or copy of the first page of income tax form showing family income (SSN should be blackened out).
- Must submit an essay NOT to exceed 200 words entitled "Why I'm Interested in Studying This Medical Profession". Essay should be placed in a plastic cover with applicant's name on the cover only.
- Must have 3 letters of recommendation from reliable individuals qualified to evaluate scholastic achievement and personal character, such as principals, teachers, student counselors, clergy, employers, or supervisors.