3-D Animation Design Certificate
Program Number: 97-207-1
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: West Bend
The 3-D Animation Design Certificate offers students the opportunity to enhance their skills, enabling them to design, develop, and author 3-D animation. Coursework introduces students to design software and development processes to support the 3-D animation design functions. The coursework combines technical skills with creativity and equips students with the skills to compete in today’s industry.
This certificate allows the student to take associate of applied science degree-level courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. A portion of the credits can be applied toward the Interactive Media Design associate of applied science degree if the student desires. If you have any questions on which courses will transfer, please contact Moraine Park Technical College.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Digital Artist
- Digital Media Designer
- Interactive Media Designer
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|207-126||Introduction to 3-D Animation||2|
|207-128||3-D Animation 2||3|
|207-138||Introduction to Maya (3D)||3|
|207-142||Lighting and Rendering||3|
- 3-D Animation Design Certificate, 2015-2016
- 3-D Animation Design Certificate, 2014-2015
- 3-D Animation Design Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.