Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
Program Number: 30-531-6
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
Moraine Park Technical College's Advanced Emergency Medical Technician course builds upon the basic Emergency Medical Technician curriculum. Students learn advanced patient assessment, communication skills and beginning advanced life support interventions through participation in clinical experiences beyond the basic Emergency Medical Technician level.
Statewide Median Salary for Recent Graduates
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Private ambulance companies
- Volunteer community EMS providers
- Municipal fire departments
- Hospital emergency departments
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Health Requirements need to be met and a Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|531-304||Advanced Emergency Medical Technician||4|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.