Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate
Program Number: 97-462-2
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Advanced Industrial Maintenance Certificate is intended to prepare students for entry into and advancement within the field of industrial maintenance. Graduates of this program will have the knowledge of the installation and repair of electrical and mechanical systems, motor controls and hydraulics systems.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Automated Equipment Installer
- Facility Maintenance
- Lead Production Mechanic
- Production Maintenance
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Submit high school and other official college transcripts.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|606-176||CAD 2-D, AutoCAD||3|
|- OR -|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Mechatronics. Please contact a MPTC representative for additional information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.