Program Number: 97-206-1
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: West Bend
The Audio-Video Certificate offers students the opportunity to enhance their skills, enabling them to design, develop and edit digital films. Coursework introduces students to a solid understanding of the theories, process, systems and equipment used in digital video production. The coursework combines technical skills with creativity and equips students with the skills to compete in today’s industry.
This certificate allows the student to take associate of applied science degree-level courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. A portion of the credits can be applied toward the Interactive Media Design associate of applied science degree if the student desires. If you have any questions on which courses will transfer, please contact Moraine Park Technical College.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Video Production Assistant
- Multimedia Production Assistant
- Freelance Digital Media Producer
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|206-122||Video Camera and Lighting Techniques||3|
- Audio-Video Certificate, 2015-2016
- Audio-Video Certificate, 2014-2015
- Audio-Video Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.