Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate
Program Number: 97-462-1
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend
The Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate is intended to prepare students for entry into the field of industrial maintenance. Graduates of this certificate will have knowledge of industrial manufacturing, equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. The coursework provides basic instruction and hands-on experiences to develop broad-based skills in areas such as electricity, hydraulics and pneumatics to perform in industrial settings.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2013-2014 fees; 2014-2015 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|620-105||Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics 1||2|
|804-113||College Technical Mathematics 1A||3|
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2014-2015
- Basic Industrial Maintenance Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
Courses taken and successfully completed within this certificate may count towards an associate degree in Mechatronics. Please contact an MPTC representative for additional information.