Chiropractic Assistant: Office Certificate
Program Number: 97-523-2
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as front office staff for doctors of chiropractic. Skills transfer well to other small clinic settings. Participation in three office internships makes for practical application in authentic settings.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Insurance Billing Specialist
- Chiropractic Office Manager
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- Health Requirements need to be met and a Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Introduction to Chiropractic Philosophy||2|
|523-140||Chiropractic Office Procedures||3|
|523-145||Chiropractic Office Management Applications||2|
|523-190||Chiropractic Office Procedures Internship||2|
- Chiropractic Assistant: Office Certificate, 2013-2014
- Chiropractic Assistant: Office Certificate, 2012-2013
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.