Chiropractic Assistant: Radiography Certificate
Program Number: 97-523-3
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as radiographic assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the area of radiography subject to state certification.
*State laws are subject to change.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2013-2014 fees; 2014-2015 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Chiropractic Radiographic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- A Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Introduction to Chiropractic Philosophy||2|
|523-151||Chiropractic Radiographic Dynamics||3|
|523-155||Chiropractic Radiographic Positioning||3|
|531-450||BLS for Healthcare Providers||.15|
- Chiropractic Assistant: Radiography Certificate, 2014-2015
- Chiropractic Assistant: Radiography Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
CPR training–healthcare provider–to include infant, child and adult CPR with AED instruction.