Chiropractic Assistant: Therapy Certificate
Program Number: 97-523-4
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: West Bend
Prepares students for careers as assistants to doctors of chiropractic. Upon completion, student will satisfy current State of Wisconsin Delegation law* in the areas of therapies, preliminary examination and case history.
*State laws are subject to change. State certification required.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Chiropractic Therapy Assistant
- Chiropractic Examination Assistant
- Certified Chiropractic Technician
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
- Health Requirements need to be met and a Criminal Background Check is required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|523-110||Introduction to Chiropractic Philosophy||2|
|523-170||Chiropractic Conjunctive Therapy||3|
|531-450||BLS for Healthcare Providers||.15|
- Chiropractic Assistant: Therapy Certificate, 2013-2014
- Chiropractic Assistant: Therapy Certificate, 2012-2013
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
CPR training–healthcare provider–to include infant, child and adult CPR with AED instruction.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.