Computer Numerical Control Certificate
Program Number: 97-628-1
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac
Manufacturers are continually looking for employees skilled in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) setup, operations and programming. The Computer Numerical Control Certificate provides the fundamental concepts of CNC as well as hands-on coursework with Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) software and operation of CNC equipment.
Individuals who have experience in manufacturing and are looking for short-term training will find this certificate a good option. Courses are directly transferable to Moraine Park’s Process Engineering Technology associate of applied science degree if students wish to further their education in this field.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Graduates will be able to operate CNC equipment for metal fabrication, tool and die shops, furniture manufacturers, apparel manufacturers and plastic manufacturers.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-159||Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|623-110||Technical Print Reading||2|
|628-122||Basic CNC Programming and Operation||3|
|628-132||Advanced CNC Programming and Operation||3|
|804-113||College Technical Math 1A||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.