Culinary Basics Certificate
Program Number: 97-316-1
School Year: 2014-2015
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Culinary Basics Certificate provides a convenient, short-term set of courses for people, without formal training, who currently work in the food service industry and wish to upgrade their skills.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can later be applied toward a degree or diploma if the student desires.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2013-2014 fees; 2014-2015 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
Opportunities for Advancement
Graduates of the certificate may continue their training with Moraine Park’s technical diploma in Food Service Production and an associate of applied science degree in Culinary Arts. The certificate credits would be transferable to both the Culinary Arts associate of applied science degree and the Food Service Production technical diploma.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|316-147||Sanitation and Safety||2|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
Note: Students must purchase a uniform and a knife set for this certificate.