Customer Service Certificate
Program Number: 97-106-5
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate prepares students for entry-level customer service positions such as customer service representative or receptionist.
The coursework offers a foundation in computer skills typically used in customer service careers as well as develops the skills and techniques focused on meeting customer wants and needs.
Individuals interested in this field should enjoy providing information to and resolving issues for customers whether it is in person, using the telephone or on the Internet. They must also enjoy working with a computer to input and access electronic data.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Prepares individuals as customer service representatives and receptionists.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|102-101||Customer Service Essentials||3|
|106-163||Database and Spreadsheet Essentials||3|
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.