Program Number: 97-316-2
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Deli/Bakery Certificate enables students to gain knowledge and skills in:
- Sanitation and safety
- Customer sales and service
- Food preparation courses for deli sales
- Applied math
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the time commitment of a full-time program—the credits can later be applied toward a degree or diploma if the student desires.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|316-147||Sanitation and Safety||2|
|316-181||Customer Sales and Service||1|
|Choose Three of the Five Courses Below|
|316-185||Food Production for Stocks and Soups||2|
|316-187||Food Production for Cold Food - Salads||2|
|316-188||Food Production for Cold Food - Appetizers and Sandwiches||2|
|316-189||Food Production for Meat, Fish and Poultry||2|
|316-190||Food Production for Hot Sandwiches, Deli and Short-Order Cookery||2|
- Deli/Bakery Certificate, 2015-2016
- Deli/Bakery Certificate, 2014-2015
- Deli/Bakery Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.