Program Number: 10-104-3
School Year: 2014-2015
Associate of Applied Science Degree
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend
The associate of applied science degree in Digital Marketing presents digital marketing courses that utilize digital communication channels such as the Internet, social networks and mobile devices as marketing vehicles to attract and retain customers. Students explore how the traditional marketing fundamentals of product, pricing, promotion and place apply in the digital realm. Students will apply key tactics and technologies to effectively create and implement an innovative marketing plan and strategy.
Statewide Salary Range for Recent Graduates
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Develop strategies to anticipate and satisfy market needs.
- Promote products, services, images, and/or ideas to achieve a desired outcome.
- Create an advertising and social media campaign.
- Prepare a selling strategy.
- Evaluate information through the market research process to make business decisions.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Submit high school and other official college transcripts.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). The ACCUPLACER assessment can be taken at MPTC.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (required for this program).
- Check with Admissions if any additional steps are required.
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|102-110||Introduction to Business||3|
|103-159||**Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|204-112||Digital Graphic Design||3|
|801-136||English Composition 1||3|
|102-135||Business Technology and Innovation||3|
|104-104||Web Research and Analytics||3|
|104-140||Integrated Marketing Communications||3|
|152-106||Web Site Design||3|
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
|- OR -|
|101-184||Principles of Accounting||3|
|104-117||Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media||3|
|104-125||Advertising and Social Media Campaign||3|
|152-109||Search Engine Optimization||3|
|809-196||Introduction to Sociology||3|
|105-140||Business Decision Making||3|
|105-150||Business Practice Firm||3|
|- OR -|
|105-151||International Business Practice Firm||3|
|- OR -|
|809-166||Introduction to Ethics: Theory and Application||3|
|809-198||Introduction to Psychology||3|
|- OR -|
|809-199||Psychology of Human Relations||3|
|Total Program Credits and Institutional Requirements||69|
Successful completion of 104-125 Advertising and Social Media Campaign plus one of the following courses; 105-150, 105-151, 105-152 is the exit assessment graduation requirement for this program.
** The credits for 103-159 Computer Literacy-Microsoft Office and 890-101 College 101 are Institutional Requirements for graduation. Consequently, they are not part of the program credit requirements.
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.