Digital Marketing/Social Media Certificate
Program Number: 97-104-3
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Digital Marketing/Social Media Certificate allows students to gain skillsets used in today’s competitive marketing environment. Upon completion of this certificate, a student will be competent to construct and monitor online marketing campaigns. A student will also explore Search Engine Optimization and Web Analytics, two critical elements in marketing decision-making. The coursework combines both creative and analytical thinking to enhance marketing effectiveness.
This certificate allows students to take associate of applied science degree courses without the commitment of a full-time course load. This certificate can also enhance an existing associate of applied science degree. A portion of these credits may also be applied to the Digital Marketing or Business Management-Marketing degree programs.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Integrated Marketing Communication Specialist
- Social Media Campaign Coordinator
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|104-120||Introduction to Digital Marketing||3|
|104-104||Web Research and Analytics||3|
|104-117||Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media||3|
|104-125||Advertising and Social Media Campaign||3|
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Certificate, 2015-2016
- Digital Marketing/Social Media Certificate, 2014-2015
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.