Electronic Publishing Certificate
Program Number: 97-204-2
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate helps students develop beginning-level electronic publishing skills. Students learn the software functions of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign software. Basic typographic and graphic design techniques are presented as well as an overview to the graphic communications field. This certificate is designed for individuals who are interested in acquiring entry-level skills for the graphic communications field. The coursework appeals to people who enjoy working with computer software and applying these software skills to graphic design projects.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Graphic Arts Technician
- Layout Artist
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|111-101||Introduction to Graphic Communication||3|
|204-102||Digital Illustration and Design||2|
|204-112||Digital Graphic Design||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.