Program Number: 97-145-1
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
The Entrepreneurship Certificate is designed for people interested in exploring the components of small business start-up and operation. Coursework provides new and existing entrepreneurs hands-on training in the areas of business planning, financing, marketing, customer service, financial management and business communications.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Certificate graduates learn the business management skills essential to the continued success of their entrepreneurial endeavors. The courses are diversified, and every attempt is made to address the specific business needs of students.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|102-110||Introduction to Business||3|
|102-135||Business Technology and Innovation||3|
|103-159||Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|101-184||Principles of Accounting||3|
|145-189||Writing a Small Business Plan||3|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.