Infant/Toddler Credential Certificate
Program Number: 97-307-2
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
The Infant/Toddler Credential Certificate is composed of four courses (12 credits) that specifically focus on providing care to children from birth to three years of age. Students learn the emotional, mental and physical development for these ages; how to create developmentally appropriate activities; how to guide behaviors; and how to be sensitive to the needs of infants and toddlers. These skills are applied as part of a student internship.
Students are required to develop a portfolio based on the required outcomes for the courses. Upon completion, students will submit the portfolio to the instructor, who will award the certificate. Students may also apply to the Registry for the Wisconsin Professional Credential for Infant/Toddler Caregivers.
Scholarships may be available for students who are employed in a licensed or exempt early childhood center or a licensed or certified family child care program.
Scholarships for the Infant/Toddler Credential are available through the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|307-151||ECE: Infant and Toddler Development||3|
|307-183||Group Care for Infants and Toddlers||3|
|307-195||ECE: Family and Community Relationships||3|
- Infant/Toddler Credential Certificate, 2015-2016
- Infant/Toddler Credential Certificate, 2014-2015
- Infant/Toddler Credential Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.