Information Technology - Information Security Certificate
Program Number: 97-150-2
School Year: 2013-2014
Campus: Fond du Lac
The Information Technology - Information Security Certificate addresses today’s needs in security policy development, implementation techniques, intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerabilities, encryption, authentication, compromised networks, and tools to address these topics. Students develop skills to recognize, prevent and respond to network attacks; identify intrusion methods; and use security tools.
- $122.20 per credit (resident)
- $183.30 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Internet Security Specialist
- Computer Network Security Specialist
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Admissions to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|150-191||Principles of Information Security||3|
|150-192||Network Security Fundamentals||3|
|150-193||Network Attacks and Firewalls||3|
|150-194||Network Defense and Countermeasures||3|
- Information Technology - Information Security Certificate, 2013-2014
- Information Technology - Information Security Certificate, 2012-2013
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
The Final Steps
When you are in the last semester of coursework, complete the graduation candidacy form and submit it with the $30 fee to the Registration Office.