Professional Communication Certificate
Program Number: 97-801-2
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus*: Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, West Bend
This certificate promotes professional communication strategies and processes in the workplace. Communication skills are core among key skill sets employers seek, and while traditionally considered the "soft skills", strong communication skills and competencies strengthen an employee's value to the company.
For further information regarding the Professional Communication Agreement, please contact Shannon Zupke, Administrative Assistant in General Education at 920-929-2113 or Dr. Jennifer Lanter, Dean of General Education at 920-924-3163.
- $128.40 per credit (resident)
- $192.60 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- •Improve/upgrade employment opportunities.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-159||**Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office||1|
|801-136||English Composition 1||3|
|801-141||Introduction to Mass Communications||3|
|801-196||Oral and Interpersonal Communication||3|
|- OR -|
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.
*Enrollment may limit the campus availability or delivery of certain courses.
For co-curricular activities and opportunities related to this program/certificate, click here.