Supporting Childrens Learning Certificate
Program Number: 97-522-1
School Year: 2014-2015
This certificate is designed to further the professional development needs of anyone preparing for, or already engaged in, an instructional assistant or educational paraprofessional position. The coursework in this certificate program addresses methods for assisting in the instruction, guidance and classroom management of students by performing a variety of instructional support activities related to grade-level curriculum. Integrating current technology into the learning environment is also introduced. All courses transfer to the Instructional Assistant associate of applied science degree.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- Teacher Assistants
- Instructional Assistants
- Specialized Aides in Reading, Computers or Special Education
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|522-102||IA: Techniques for Reading and Language Arts||3|
|522-104||IA: Technology and Media Resources||3|
|522-111||IA: Guiding and Managing Behavior||3|
|522-118||IA: Techniques for Math||3|
|522-120||IA: Techniques for Science||3|
- Supporting Childrens Learning Certificate, 2014-2015
- Supporting Childrens Learning Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.