Web Site Coordinator Certificate
Program Number: 97-152-1
School Year: 2015-2016
Campus: Online, most classes offered at Fond du Lac and West Bend
The Web Site Coordinator Certificate offers students the opportunity to develop basic skills that enable them to design, develop and maintain Internet web sites. Coursework introduces students to design software, electronic imaging, web site coding, and design and development processes to support the marketing functions of a business.
This certificate allows students to take technical diploma courses without the time commitment of a full-time program. The credits can be applied toward the Information Technology - Web Designer/Developer program if the student desires.
- $125.85 per credit (resident)
- $188.80 per credit (out-of-state resident)
- *Online students are not charged out-of-state fees.
- *Fees shown are 2014-2015 fees; 2015-2016 fees will be available as soon as they are approved.
- Web Content Manager
Opportunities for Advancement
Graduates of the certificate may continue their formal training with Moraine Park’s technical diploma, Information Technology - Web Designer/Developer, to obtain more in-depth skills and knowledge.
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Meet with Academic Advisor to discuss order of courses and prerequisites (strongly encouraged).
Please visit the Admissions page for general information.
|103-165||Exploring the Internet With Client Software||1|
|152-106||Web Site Design||3|
|152-107||Graphics for the Web||2|
|152-115||Web Site Design, Implementation and Maintenance||3|
|152-119||Web Developer Concepts||2|
- Web Site Coordinator Certificate, 2015-2016
- Web Site Coordinator Certificate, 2014-2015
- Web Site Coordinator Certificate, 2013-2014
Check out the Credit Transfers page for more information.