Leadership Solutions Tailored to your Individual Needs
Engaging employees throughout their career is critical to organizational success. Moraine Park�s leadership training addresses skill development in three phases at every level of an individual's career.
Leadership Excellence Foundational Series
Values, ethics, listening, adaptability, managing emotions and influencing are all critical skills needed to increase an individual�s personal effectiveness.
- Basic Principles of a Collaborative Workplace � Wednesday, March 6
- The Leader in Each of Us � Wednesday, March 13
- Proactive Listening � Wednesday, March 20
- Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback � Wednesday, March 27
- Personal Strategies for Navigating Change � Wednesday, April 10
- Giving Recognition � Wednesday, April 17
All sessions run from 8 a.m. to noon on the West Bend campus, room T-120.
Instructor: Lynn Zimmer
Leadership Excellence Intermediate Series
Giving and receiving constructive feedback, collaboration, coaching, recognition, managing priorities and expressing yourself enhance an individual�s ability to function in teams and prepare them to manage others within your organization.
- Handling Emotions Under Pressure � Wednesday, March 6
- Moving from Conflict to Collaboration � Wednesday, March 13
- Influencing Win-Win Outcomes � Wednesday, March 20
- Managing Your Priorities � Wednesday, March 27
- Coaching: Bringing Out the Best in Others � Wednesday, April 10
- Expressing Your Thoughts and Ideas � Wednesday, April 17
All sessions run from 1 to 5 p.m. on the West Bend campus, room T-120.
Leadership Excellence Advanced Series
When it comes to achieving results, leaders who are able to effectively develop a high-performance team are essential.
- Defining Your Team�s Contributions -- Wednesday, May 1
- Identifying Work Priorities/Setting Verifiable Goals -- Wednesday, May 8
- Gaining Commitment to Preset Goals -- Wednesday, May 15
- Correcting Performance Problems -- Wednesday, May 22
- Conducting a Collaborative Performance Review -- Wednesday, May 29
All sessions run from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on the West Bend campus, Room T-120
Leadership courses are offered in partnership with Achieve Global.