Leadership Solutions Tailored to your Individual Needs
Engaging employees throughout their career is critical to organizational success. Moraine Park's leadership training addresses skill development in three phases at every level of an individual's career.
Leadership Excellence Foundational Series
Values, ethics, listening, adaptability, managing emotions and influencing are all critical skills needed to increase an individual's personal effectiveness.
- Basic Principles of a Collaborative Workplace -- Wednesday, September 10
- The Leader in Each of Us -- Wednesday, September 17
- Proactive Listening -- Wednesday, September 24
- Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback -- Wednesday, October 1
- Personal Strategies for Navigating Change -- Wednesday, October 8
- Giving Recognition -- Wednesday, October 15
All sessions run from 8 a.m. to noon on the Fond du Lac campus, room
Instructor: Wendy Franklin
Leadership Excellence Intermediate Series
Giving and receiving constructive feedback, collaboration, coaching, recognition, managing priorities and expressing yourself enhance an individuals ability to function in teams and prepare them to manage others within your organization.
- Handling Emotions Under Pressure -- Wednesday, September 10
- Moving from Conflict to Collaboration -- Wednesday, September 17
- Influencing Win-Win Outcomes -- Wednesday, September 24
- Managing Your Priorities -- Wednesday, October 1
- Coaching: Bringing Out the Best in Others -- Wednesday, October 8
- Expressing Your Thoughts and Ideas -- Wednesday, October 15
All sessions run from 1 to 5 p.m. on the Fond du Lac campus, room A-112.
Leadership Excellence Advanced Series
When it comes to achieving results, leaders who are able to effectively develop a high-performance team are essential.
- Defining Your Teams Contributions -- Wednesday, October 22
- Identifying Work Priorities/Setting Verifiable Goals -- Wednesday, October 29
- Gaining Commitment to Preset Goals -- Wednesday, November 5
- Correcting Performance Problems -- Wednesday, November 12
- Conducting a Collaborative Performance Review -- Wednesday, November 19
All sessions run from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on the Fond du Lac campus, room O-103
Leadership courses are offered in partnership with Achieve Global.