Recognizing your efforts in their classes and extracurricular activities at Moraine Park is an important part of the college experience. Award recipients are honored each spring at the annual Student Awards Banquet.
Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges Award
- Be a 2nd year Association Degree or Technical Diploma student
- Have a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA
Technical Achievement Award
- Be enrolled in a 1-year Technical Diploma program
- Have completed at least one semester of courses
- Have a minimum 3.25 GPA
In and outside of class achievements are considered when evaluating nominees.
Meritorious Service Award
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA
Students will be evaluated based on their leadership and service in co-curricular or community activities.
Student of the Year Award
- Be graduating during the academic year of nomination
- Excel in the classroom and community involvement
- Should represent Moraine Park's Core Abilities.
Qualified nominees are interviewed by a college committee.
MPTC District Student Ambassador Award
- Be enrolled in a vocational diploma or associate degree program
- Have completed at least one semester at Moraine Park
- Be returning for the entirety of the following academic year
- Excel in both classroom and community involvement
Qualified nominees are interviewed by a college committee based on the college’s Core Abilities, and their future potential.
Questions about Moraine Park’s Student Awards?
Lisa Manuell, 920-887-4462 or email@example.com