Student Employment Services
Employment Services helps you with job search assistance. Services are provided at no cost to students who are currently enrolled in associate degrees, technical diplomas and certificate programs. Every effort is made to make a smooth transition from college to work.
- A new way to connect students with internship opportunities through Intern2Work.
- Access to online job postings through Wisconsin TechConnect
- Labor market, salary and Graduate Follow-Up Report
- Networking opportunities with employers through on-campus recruitment and job fairs
- Job search assistance such as cover letter and resume reviews