What is a Non-Traditional Occupation?
Non-Traditional Occupations are careers that currently employ 25% or less of one gender.
Why nontraditional? Why not?
- Most NTO careers are expected to show rapid growth within the next ten years.
- Non-traditional jobs are in many high-demand fields
- Earn 20-30 percent more than traditional jobs
- Achieve a high degree of job satisfaction
- Excellent benefit packages
- Support your family on a single income
- More opportunities for advancement
- Career Panels
- Job Shadowing
- Connection to College Resources
- Lunch and Learns
- NTO Club
- Assistance with ANYTHING!
Check MPTC’s program areas below to see if you are an NTO student
NTO Student Club
Join the NTO Student Club to host events, take field trips and more!
For more information, please contact the NTO Academic Support Specialist at 920-929-2477 or email email@example.com.