The EDGE Program Eligibility Requirements
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident
- Be accepted in a MPTC degree or diploma program and be enrolled for at least 6 credits
- Be in need of academic support
- Be highly motivated to graduate and/or transfer to a bachelor's degree-granting college or university.
You must also meet at least one, if not numerous, of the following criteria:
- Family income meets published federal guidelines for low-income status (available at www2.ed.gov, search "TRiO low income"
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has obtained a bachelor's degree)
- Have a documented disability, registered with MPTC's Disability Services Office
Questions about your eligibility? Contact The EDGE staff at SSSProgram@morainepark.edu or 920-924-3165.